Maintenance Lead Technician (Second Shift)
- Lead maintenance staff to address machine failures and complete work orders for scheduled maintenance with minimal downtime.
- Train and coach team members toward continuous improvement and engagement.
- Coordinate shift changeover communications with maintenance leads from other shifts.
- Repair, troubleshoot, and maintain condition and performance of plant, property, machinery, and equipment at all locations.
- Complete repairs and routine maintenance in accordance with GMP, OSHA, FDA standards.
- Complete repairs and maintenance effectively and efficiently to maintain high level of equipment performance and safety with limited downtime.
- Perform tasks in accordance with proven skill levels as directed by Maintenance Manager.
- Work cooperatively with production staff to accomplish tasks and achieve departmental goals.
- Maintain property, plant, and equipment to support and improve the safe production and performance of the operations.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and resolve mechanical issues efficiently, effectively, safely, and cost effectively.
- Lifting up to 70 lbs.
- Climbing (ladders, stairs, etc.).
- Operating production and support equipment (production lines, forklifts, scissor lift, power tools).
- Bending and stooping.
- Extended periods of being on your feet.
- Five-year production equipment maintenance experience.
- Experience supervising maintenance staff.
- Extended mechanical and electrical training and experience.
- Organizational, interpersonal, communications, analytical, and problem solving.
This is a full-time, hourly position (40-50 hrs/week) with benefits package that includes paid vacation, health insurance, dental, vision, and 401K retirement plan.
Please upload a resumé online, send a resumé to [email protected] or Silva International, Inc., 523 N. Ash Street, Momence, IL 60954 or call 815-472-3535 x59.