Shipping Cycle Counter
We are seeking a full-time entry level day shift shipping cycle counter to perform regular cycle counts to identify possible discrepancies in inventory quantities and reconcile discovered variances.
The shipping cycle counter reports cycle count results to management accurately and timely; helps keep the inventory racks organized; and, assists with other shipping and warehouse duties as needed
- Coordinate regular inventory cycle counts to identify discrepancies in inventory quantities.
- Reconcile variances of inventory cycle counts.
- Report cycle count results accurately and timely.
- Implement and maintain a filing system of the facts, discrepancies, and issues.
- Organize inventory and maintain frequent communication with management.
- Assist with shipping and warehouse duties as needed.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Climbing (ladders, stairs, etc.)
- Bending and Stooping.
- Extended periods of being on your feet.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exemplary mathematical and analytical skills.
- Able to work irregular or extended hours, including weekends and nights as needed.
- Able to operate heavy machinery including forklifts, scissor lifts.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Forklift Certification required.
- 2+ years in inventory control.
This is a full-time, hourly position with benefits package that includes paid vacation, health insurance, dental, vision, and 401K retirement plan.
Please upload a resumé online or send a resumé to [email protected].