Technical Services Representative
We are seeking to add a Technical Services Representative to our Quality Assurance Department to serve our customer quality program needs.
SUMMARY: The Technical Services Representative is responsible for serving the customer by providing corporate compliance documentation, technical services related to quality programs and product specifications, audit readiness support, and customer complaint support.
The ideal candidate will: have experience in managing customer compliance requirements related to Quality Assurance programs to meet Food Safety Standards; have experience in food manufacturing, customer service, or quality assurance; be a team player; have solid interpersonal skills; and, thrive in a continuous improvement environment.
- Customer Technical Data Requests – Serve as primary quality contact with inter-departmental and external parties relating to customer requests for quality and technical data specifications, the food safety and quality management system, regulatory compliance, and overall product legality. Responsible for ensuring proper, organized, and accessible document management system for both internal and external systems.
- Customer Complaints – Assist with root cause analysis, draft customer responses to complaints, provide corrective actions to customers, and track progress of complaints and errors with a trend analysis. Provide recommendations for corrective and preventive actions as deemed necessary to reduce complaints and errors, while effectively and efficiently providing customers with required responses to complaints filed.
- Customer Audits – Assist the QA manager in the customer audit process. Ensure audit readiness and assist in the follow-up and close-out of identified gaps or opportunities for improvement.
- Team contributor with high independent productivity.
- Experience in food manufacturing, quality, customer service preferred.
- Degree in a related field preferred.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills necessary to develop customer and inter-departmental relations.
- Proficient in Microsoft and ERP applications.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits package including paid vacation, health insurance, dental, vision, and 401K retirement plan.
Silva International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions.
You may apply online or send a résumé to [email protected].