Silva International Careers
Perform a variety of responsibilities to include Inventory count for raw material and finished goods, identifying discrepancies in inventory quantities and/or location accuracy, identifying material not in the system. Assist the Receiving Supervisor in the day-to-day activities of the receiving office and floor.
- Perform daily cycle count as per the daily cycle count schedule and complete paperwork for each item counted (as outlined in cycle count process) if there is no inventory when part is selected for inventory complete documentation.
- Inform Respective departments of any discrepancy for them to investigate.
- Implement and maintain a good record keeping system for all cycle counts done and the findings and resolutions to any discrepancies.
- Maintain frequent communication with Management regarding cycle counting schedules and any inventory discrepancies.
- Maintain all reports.
- Collaborate with Inventory Manager on any adjustments in Receiving Department and shipping Department.
- Perform tasks as assigned which may or may not be reoccurring, i.e. requested on inventory check of a certain part.
- Compliance to all GMP, Food Safety and Plant Safety Rules.
- Prepare all paperwork and labels for properly receiving at dock level
- Work within ERP System to support Receiving, Shipping, and Inventory Departments
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Exhibits a positive and professional attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- System knowledge in Deacom (current system)
- Knowledge in Excel
- Knowledge in Word
- Good communication skills / telephone and receiving window (drivers)
- Exhibits strong organizational skills
- Pays close attention to detail
- Able to lift 50 lbs. as single person lift
- Standard Office environment
- Standard Manufacturing environment with some stairs
This is a full-time, hourly position with benefits package that includes paid vacation, health insurance, dental, vision, and 401k retirement plan with generous employer match.
To apply, please upload a resumé online or send a resumé to [email protected].
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet Employer