Our Sustainability Efforts
We believe the commitment to a sustainable future is integral to our business and as such, we believe in a holistic approach to sustainability. We must integrate the entirety of our supply chain to advance development. We take pride in taking an inclusive approach where we believe that through partnership with our growers, raw material producers, and customers, we empower people to protect our planet.
Sustainability for Partnerships
- Engaging with customers on best practices, reducing GHG emissions and improving sustainable practices.
- Partnering with raw material producers on sustainable practices, supporting a holistic and long-term relationship.
- Ensuring all people in our supply chain understand the importance of sustainability, while continuing to develop safe, equitable, and sustainable conditions for employment.
Sustainability for People
- Supporting labor practices across supply chains based on the UN Declaration of Human Rights and ILO established standards.
- Developing supply chain standards and expectations to support strong labor practices, eliminating forced labor concerns, and promoting worker empowerment.
- Providing workers in our supply chain with fair and equitable conditions according to global standards.
Sustainability for the Planet
- Partnering with customers, third parties, and other stakeholders in advancing GHG reduction initiatives, sustainable practices and ensuring human rights throughout our supply chain, while adhering to SBTi targets and sustainability schemes.
- Developing and providing education, action plans, data capture and tangible metrics to ensure sustainable practices, safeguarding the longevity of our business and that of our partners.
- Engaging all of our supply chain in activities promoting a more sustainable future—providing opportunity and growth for sustainable initiatives while, as a company, providing a clear path under industry standards toward activities supporting sustainable labor practices, environmentally friendly initiatives and reduction in GHG, while reducing water usage, improving agricultural practices, and driving people engagement and rights.
Our Growing Regions
We have the flexibility to find the best crop sources in the world. This enables us to provide the best in both cost and quality. We even source some ingredients from opposite hemispheres to take advantage of alternate crop cycles and to access the freshest ingredients year-round.
Finding the best in the world
Our strategic partnerships for our raw materials give us the ability to combat crop failures and take full advantage of lower costs, while always maintaining the best quality available. We choose the freshest produce from leading planting locations, guaranteeing robust, hearty stocks that result in the most flavorful dehydrated ingredients.