MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operations) Parts Coordinator
Silva International Careers
Silva is seeking an MRO Parts Coordinator responsible for maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) parts supply purchasing and inventory used to maintain and repair equipment and facilities to prevent disruption of the company activities. Parts Coordinator will plan and arrange part purchasing and inventory for equipment maintenance activities to cost effectively maximize equipment uptime.
- Maintain organized, identifiable, and accessible physical inventory of equipment and facility parts and supplies.
- Maintain CMMS system of perpetual inventory for purchase orders, received parts, and issued parts.
- Issue Purchase Orders and place orders for Plant Parts and Supplies.
- Receive and record part and supply shipments with BOL and invoice verification.
- Manage plant and equipment parts and supply inventory to optimize stock levels.
- Manage parts and supply vendors and costs. Obtain multiple bids to obtain best parts/services at best pricing. Pursue and setup national purchasing accounts, if available through our corporate partners.
- Maintain inventory counts, values, and records.
- Monitor inventory reports and any variance between physical and management system inventory.
- Coordinate and participate in physical inventory, performing periodic cycle count audits to verify inventory accuracy.
- Quantify all consumables to establish urgency and determine vendor frequencies.
- Maintain CMMS system of preventative maintenance work orders and general work orders.
- Coordinate to rebuild spare equipment through external suppliers.
- Develop RBWO system (rebuildable work orders, i.e., parts to be changed via frequency).
- Collect drawings, manuals, suggested critical spare parts lists and other documents to assist contractor and maintenance repairs or modifications, ensuring these items are uploaded into CMMS system.
- Submit engineering drawings for any further required revisions or upgrades.
- Analyze maintenance key equipment to ensure minimum level of spare parts and accurate reorder quantities used in CMMS system in coordination with Maintenance MRO Supervisor.
- Analyze CMMS data and create break down analysis reports.
- Develop proper kitting (order fulfillment material management strategy used to create pre-packaged and pre-labeled components) areas for designated project work and or correctives, attaching work order to the assembled packages for ease of locating.
- Attend weekly Planning meetings, add to group insight.
- Execute deliverables, submittals, and engineering scope.
- Perform other tasks which may not be reoccurring.
- Standard manufacturing environment with stairs
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. as a single-person lift
- Climbing (ladders, stairs, etc.)
- Operating production and support equipment (production lines, forklifts, scissor lift, power tools)
- Bending and stooping
- Extended periods of being on your feet
- 3-5 years maintenance and inventory control experience
- Experience with Maintenance Management Software
- Excellent interpersonal skills – team player
- Hard worker who is a self-starter and proactive
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be detailed oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
This is a full-time, hourly position with benefits package that includes paid vacation, health insurance, dental, vision, and 401k retirement plan with a generous employer match. To apply to join our team, please upload a resume online or send a resume to [email protected].
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet Employer