Quality Control Analyst
Data entry and tracking for products, documentation auditing/review, and company policy and regulatory compliance with in-plant food safety and product quality programs. This job includes:
- Sanitation/Room Wash Verification and Environmental Swabs
- Daily auditing/review of HACCP & Tool/Utensil Control Verification
- Warehouse and multiple production line inspections/audits/inventories
- Laboratory Maintenance and Cleaning
- Product analysis (allergens, moisture, size etc.)
- Lab Report Data Entry of raw material and finished goods in Deacom
- Plant Sampling Coordination and Scheduling (Micro, Inspection etc.)
- Irradiation services data entry (see plant sampling above)
- Production scheduling data entry for closed jobs
- Maintain Sample Retain System
- Point person for product holds for problems in plant
- Hold/Release in Inventory Management System
- Assistance to the QA Manager regarding any special needs that may arise
- Back Up for other QA/QC Team members responsibilities
- Cross trained with job functions and responsibilities for QC Analyst I Role
Employee must be able to climb (ladders, stairs etc.), lift up to 70 lbs, operate a pallet jack, and endure extended periods of being on your feet. On occasion travel between facilities may be needed.
Basic knowledge of a food manufacturing environment required, and the ability to speak and write in English. Strong organizational and time management skills necessary. Training and knowledge of HACCP, cGMP’s, GFSI, and Spanish speaking ability preferred. Experience with MS Access, MS Excel, and MS Outlook preferred.
This is a full-time, hourly position (40 hrs/week minimum) with benefits package that includes paid vacation, health insurance, dental, vision, and 401K retirement plan.
Please upload a resumé online, send a resumé to [email protected] or Silva International, Inc., 523 N. Ash Street, Momence, IL 60954 or call 815-472-3535 x59.